Entrepreneurship can be defined as, “A person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.”
I define entrepreneurship as a willingness to hustle. I belief that anything is possible. An ideal that sees opportunity when most see overwhelming obstacle. Entrepreneurship isn’t limited to owning a business. Entrepreneurship is that inherit trait and burning desire we all posses to do big things and have an impact. I am an entrepreneur - and weather you realize it or not, you are too.
With that in mind, I created the I Am An Entrepreneur manifesto. It truly is a manifesto for us all. This beauty will set you back $20.00 but comes with a 100% guarantee to keep you motivated and keep you hustling*.$1.00 of every sale goes to Kiva, an awesome organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Best of all, it looks pretty damn sexy on a wall. Grab your copy here.
The Finer Details:
- Printed on poster-weight paper
- Measures 18″ x 24″
- Ships in a cardboard tube for protection
- Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world. Learn more.
- Please do not copy/reproduce/distribute this image without written consent.
- * Not actually guaranteed to “keep you hustling”. It’s just a poster. A brilliant, beautiful, poster. But a poster, nonetheless.